Who Are We?
TrueHope Psychology is the private practice of Darius Leo, B Psych (Hons), M Psych (Clinical). He is a clinical psychology registrar and registered psychologist. He also holds a Diploma in Community Services (Mental Health).
What do we do?
Darius has a gentle and friendly approach to therapy. He is an integrative therapist and will use the psychological approach that best suits the patient’s condition, circumstances, and personality. This includes cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), interpersonal therapy (IPT), eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and psychodynamic therapy.
Who do we treat?
- Darius treats depression, anxiety, and clinical mental health conditions.
- Special Interests include:
- • Complex trauma, PTSD, and adult survivors of abuse;
- • Prolonged and complex grief reactions;
- • People living with terminal illness;
- • Depression with an existential aetiology.
- Female and male patients
- Ages 16+
Above fees + $30
*The above schedule of fees is correct at the time of printing and subject to change. The Reduced fees are available for people with current health care care (HCC) issued by centrelink.
Evening appointments are available for full fee patients.