Who Are We?
TrueHope Psychology is the private practice of Darius Leo, B Psych (Hons), M Psych (Clinical). He is a clinical psychology registrar and registered psychologist. He also holds a Diploma in Community Services (Mental Health).
What do we do?
Darius has a gentle and friendly approach to therapy. He is an integrative therapist and will use the psychological approach that best suits the patient’s condition, circumstances, and personality. This includes cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), interpersonal therapy (IPT), eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and psychodynamic therapy.
Who do we treat?
- Darius treats depression, anxiety, and clinical mental health conditions.
- Special Interests include:
- • Complex trauma, PTSD, and adult survivors of abuse;
- • Prolonged and complex grief reactions;
- • People living with terminal illness;
- • Depression with an existential aetiology.
- Female and male patients
- Ages 16+
MHCP Fees and Bulk Billing
Cost to patient
*The above schedule of fees is correct at the time of printing and subject to change. Bulk billing clients must have a current health care card (HCC). The reduced fee is available in exceptional circumstances and is at the digression of the service.
Evening appointments are available for full fee patients.